The SCD (Smart Contract Developer) Certification Exam allows software developers to demonstrate an understanding of blockchain and Ethereum technologies, and smart contract development.
This certification is ideal for software developers and application architects who would like to demonstrate their technical knowledge of blockchain, Ethereum, and smart contract development.
• The basics of blockchains
• The fundamentals of Ethereum technology
• Solidity and smart contract development
• Ethereum development tools
• Online self-paced: Blockchain Developer Program: On-Demand
• Online bootcamp: Blockchain Developer Bootcamp
• In-person classroom: Blockchain for Developers
• Part 1: Objective Test
: You will have 1 attempt to answer 40 objective test questions in 60 minutes. A score of 80% or more is required to pass this test. Upon passing, you can access Part 2: Coding Assignment of this exam.
• Part 2: Coding Assignment
: Once you have passed Part 1: Objective Test, you will have the remaining days of this exam to code a certain smart contract. A score of 80% or more is also required to pass this assignment. Upon passing, you will be issued a Certificate of Proficiency, certifying you as a Smart Contract Developer.
You have 15-days to take the exam starting from the date of your enrollment.
Certificate of Proficiency, valid for 2 years after issue.
ConsenSys Academy is ConsenSys’ official education arm, delivering a world class online and in-person education, providing industry-recognized certifications and growing the blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem.