Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
The EED (Enterprise Ethereum Developer) Certification Exam allows enterprise-level software developers to demonstrate an understanding of blockchain and Ethereum technologies, smart contract development, and considerations when implementing an enterprise blockchain solution.
This certification is ideal for enterprise-level software developers who would like to demonstrate their knowledge of blockchain, Ethereum, smart contracts, and considerations when implementing an enterprise blockchain solution.
• The basics of blockchains
• The fundamentals of Ethereum technology
• Solidity and smart contract development
• Ethereum development tools
• EEA Client specification
• Enterprise considerations for blockchain solutions
• In-person classroom: Blockchain for Enterprises
• Online self-paced: Blockchain Developer Program: On-Demand*
• Online bootcamp: Blockchain Developer Bootcamp*
* Complementary courses
• Objective Test: You will have 1 attempt to answer 60 objective test questions in 90 minutes. A score of 80% or more is required to pass this test. Upon passing, you will be issued a Certificate of Proficiency, certifying you as an Enterprise Ethereum Developer.
You have 10-days to take the exam starting from the date of your enrollment.
Certificate of Proficiency, valid for 2 years after issue.
ConsenSys Academy is ConsenSys’ official education arm, delivering a world class online and in-person education, providing industry-recognized certifications and growing the blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem.
You selected to get the course EED (Enterprise Ethereum De... (CERT-EED). Please Login or Signup to get it.